Holistic Life Counselling
‘Your freewill is to choose your life as you know and feel it is right for you’
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Paris and I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I am a qualified and experienced Life Counsellor and am here to really listen to you……………..We all need someone to talk to, someone we can trust and someone we are confident in who can listen to us and not judge our emotions or our thoughts.
We all need someone who will genuinely empathise and understand what we are trying to get ‘off our chest.’
I have had many life and professional experiences and feel confident in listening to and understanding your:
- life or work concerns, queries, questions, confusions
- private issues
- need to talk with someone who will respect you and genuinely care to help you solve your problems.
I have extensive personal experiences with my own allergies and food intolerances and how these can mildly or severely affect and disrupt our emotional and physical well-being, e.g. fatigue, depression. If you’d like to read about My Story please click here.
We can just talk or you can enjoy a relaxation massage (option with your clothes on) whilst you talk and I listen and help guide you. We can work in person, phone or via skype!
I practice meditation, and read extensively on all sorts of health, mind, body and soul articles and books- so this gives me a broad understanding of myself and how everyone else can be both similar to me and differ extensively, depending on their individual self and their experiences.
I have successfully mentored teenage students in the Young Achievement Australia program. I am confident in mentoring and guiding people of all ages to follow their dreams, discover their skills and innate talents.
So if you want someone to make you feel worthy and listen to any issue that is on your mind, confidentially, I have time for you.
Appointments are available afternoons Monday to Saturday.
Hear from you soon,
Please email for an appointment.
Sessions start at $150 per hour.
Counselling-Coaching- Mental & Physical Health:
- Diploma Applied Social Science- Counselling
- Certificate in Integrative Mental Health, Cyndie Kopsen & Caroline Young
- Coaching & the Development of Executive Talent, Workshop, Randall White (Executive Development Group, USA)
- ‘Understanding relationships in coaching through the use of feedback, feeding forward personal goals,’ Workshop, Dr Almuth McDowell, London
- Grief & Bereavement Support, Australian Centre for Grief & Bereavement
- Anger management, Coaching, Coping with Unemployment, Couple Counselling, General Addiction, Pre-marital Counselling, Relationship Breakdown, School Bullying, Workplace Harassment, Drug/ Alcohol Rehabilitation, Anxiety, Depression, Psychosis, Intellectual Disability & Mental Health, Grief & Bereavement, Dementia, Mental Health Academy
- ‘How food affects learning and behaviour‘ Fedup Roadshow, Sue Dengate
- ‘Why have allergies become epidemic in Australia?’ Allergy Workshop, Dr Susan Prescott
- Certificate of Massage
- Many Lives Many Masters, Workshop, Brian Weiss
- Visionary Intuitive Healing Workshop, Inna Segal
- Reiki Level 1 & Reiki Level 2
- Oracle reading Workshop
- Aura Reading Workshop
- Hands on Healing Workshop
- Astrology Workshop- Roderick Kidston
- Aromatherapy Workshop
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV Business Development
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Mentor Business Skills Program- Young Achievement Australia
- Event Management Certificate
- Certificate of Hospitality